Monday, April 26, 2010

This is Kirtland!

Natalie and Megan were cast in This is Kirtland! a "musical theater production depicting the life and times of the Mormon settlers in 1830s Kirtland". Their part is "children" and I think they will be in some group songs and dances. The first cast meeting is this Friday and we will know more details then. I have heard that they will spend much of their summer wearing rollers in their hair. Jonathan is going to play the cello--the lady in charge of the music was so excited when he volunteered. The shows are July 1-3, 7-10 and 15-17. So mark your calendars and make a trip to Kirtland to come see us and the play.

3 comments:

Lindsay Z said...

Cute pics a'comin' right? So Fun!

Keri said...

That is so great...what a neat experience for them. P.S. LOVE the basement art work!

Whitney said...

I would totally come, but we will be in Utah- we will miss you there. Your basement is coming along really cute.