Natalie opened her presents on Monday morning before school. She got 3 sets of Lego Atlantis--from her grandparents and us. Yes, my daughter wanted Legos for her birthday. Awesome. She had to wait until after school (and homework and practicing) to play with them. But then she and Megan had a blast putting everything together. While she was at school, Karen, Isaac and I brought sugar cookies shaped like ones to her class--everyone got 2 since she's 11! Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Happy Birthday Natalie!
I have an 11-year-old. Wow. Natalie had a fun birthday weekend. On Sunday we had a couple of families over for dessert and games. Natalie wanted a pumpkin pie for her birthday treat. I also made chocolate and lemon. We had the Thorntons and Andreses over. We had so much fun visiting with them. Our children all got along so well. And we played a hiliarious game of "What if...Then..". We played with the kids which added a funny dimension. A lot of questions and answers about rainbow ponies, toilets, aliens, etc.
Natalie opened her presents on Monday morning before school. She got 3 sets of Lego Atlantis--from her grandparents and us. Yes, my daughter wanted Legos for her birthday. Awesome. She had to wait until after school (and homework and practicing) to play with them. But then she and Megan had a blast putting everything together. While she was at school, Karen, Isaac and I brought sugar cookies shaped like ones to her class--everyone got 2 since she's 11!
We went over to the pumpkin patch so Natalie and Megan could pick out their pumpkins. After a dinner of Chinese take-out (I really like Natalie's choices...well, except for pumpkin pie), we had a quick FHE and carved pumpkins. 
Natalie is a really great kid and I'm so proud of her. She works so hard at school, the piano and flute, soccer, and doing her chores. She's smart, funny, confident, artistic, LOUD, helpful, political...I could go on and on.
Natalie opened her presents on Monday morning before school. She got 3 sets of Lego Atlantis--from her grandparents and us. Yes, my daughter wanted Legos for her birthday. Awesome. She had to wait until after school (and homework and practicing) to play with them. But then she and Megan had a blast putting everything together. While she was at school, Karen, Isaac and I brought sugar cookies shaped like ones to her class--everyone got 2 since she's 11!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I can't believe it!!! Happy birthday Natalie!
You're such a good mom, DeAnn!! Giving your children so many great memories and attention!
Poky Mountain, No Chicken, Uncle Rich, I love Natalie!!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday Natalie! I almost thought my baby was going to be born yesterday and remembered it was Natalie's birthday.
We're fans of Natalie, too! Happy birthday, Natalie!
she's growing up sooo fast!! such a cute girl.
I don't know why I forgot her birthday was so close to Rian's they both got baptised the same day...They are growing up so fast...Rian's birthday is tomorrow! To think, next year they will be in YW! blows my mind!
Natalie is such a great granddaughter. I have so much fun when we are together. We laugh a lot. Have fun with the Legos. So nice for you to share with Megan. You are a good big sister. Can't wait to see you in Washington DC. Love, Grandma.
Post a Comment