Sunday, October 3, 2010
Election
Natalie and Megan both got elected to Student Council again this year! I was extra happy since they both did it last year but then we had to move after a few months. I'm glad they get the chance again. And I'm glad it's both of them so I don't have to be happy for one and sad for the other.
I wish I had something to report besides soccer practice and soccer games but that's about it. We are counseled to not over schedule but the problem is that I feel over scheduled with just one activity! Hopefully if we do spring soccer, the kids' practices will be more coordinated so we don't have practice 4 nights a week. And piano lessons and choir start this week. And swimming lessons (and maybe gymnastics) will start after soccer season ends.
Isn't Isaac just the cutest thing ever? When his sisters get mad at him for being a pest (which he is very good at), I just tell them to look at his eyes/eyelashes. How can you be mad at that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congratulations to Natalie and Megan!
Congrats to the girls! Isaac's hair looks so much darker. He's such a doll! I think SAHMs feel a little over-scheduled not matter what. I know I do & my kids aren't even doing clubs or sports at the moment! You seem to be doing a great job, though. I'm thinking about getting a WWDD bracelet. (What would DeAnn do?)
Looks like you have a future lawn cutter! They get cranky about doing it when they are teens.
Nick
Yes, I feel exactly the same way. Even when you just have 1 or 2 activities, when you have 4 kids it's A LOT!! And yes, those eyes are to die for! :)
Congrats to the girls. It helps the girls to be involved in activities. We will really miss your family.
Issac is far too handsome to ever have a grudge held against him! Congrats to the girls! I couldn't help thinking of the Reese Witherspoon movie when I saw the title of your post. Have you ever seen it?
Can't wait to see you on Friday!
Patty
Isaac is adorable, you're right how can you be mad with those eyes looking back at you. sounds like you are busy as ever!
Congratulations to Natalie and Megan. This will be fun for them!
Post a Comment