Friday, October 29, 2010

Trick or Treat

Isaac got to go trick-or-treating at the library as part of his Storytime. He makes one cute cowboy. He needs a big belt buckle though. I was assigned to provide a healthy snack for Karen's class Halloween Party. I made breadsticks shaped like bones
and monster hand veggie dip. Jonathan was the creative consultant (meaning he pretty much pulled this off).
Here's Karen at her Costume Parade. What a cute cheerleader (she forgot to carry her pompoms though).

I started a play group with all of Isaac's nursery friends from church. We had our first get together this week. There's a lot of interest so I think we'll be able to keep it going. Isaac loves playing with other kids. I started two new classes at the YMCA: cardio kick and total body 360. I'm also still taking Zumba. I got worked hard this week--muscles I apparently hadn't exercised in awhile. Fun stuff though.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I wanna come work out with you!
I'm glad the costumes worked! We went and bought the hotdog dog costume for Nathan--yeah, we copied Natalie.

Becca Jane said...

CUTE!!!!! That might be my new favorite picture of Karen! SO CUTE!!!!!!! Wow, your Halloween treats are impressive! Fun to chat today! Love ya!

ashley said...

Isaac looks so big! It's crazy how fast kids change and grow. Very cute!