It was an artist themed party. First they drew a landscape...
Then portraits--Katie had a bag of dress up stuff complete with funny noses. Here's Oriana with quite the assortment on. That's me in the background...
Next they did a paint project--it was pretty messy and crazy so apparently I didn't take any pictures. They also played a fun game with a hat, gloves, a knife, a fork, a Hershey bar and a pair of dice. When you roll doubles you quickly put on the hat and gloves and use the fork and knife to eat the chocolate bar. In the meantime the others are rolling and as soon as someone rolls doubles they get everything. It's pretty crazy! For the last game, they picked a word out of a bag and then a method to illustrate the word--play dough, draw with your eyes closed or draw without picking up your pen.
The cake was darling. Megan drew this picture and Katie copied it with frosting onto the cake.

The cake was darling. Megan drew this picture and Katie copied it with frosting onto the cake.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Megan!!! I can't believe she's almost 8!
Fab party, ladies!! Happy Birthday Megan!
Patty
Your girls have the best parties!
What a brilliant auction idea! Looks like so much fun. The picture cake is so cute, that picture belongs on the front of a Christmas card.
Megan drew that picture?? It's absolutely adorable! I agree with Whitney....I'd buy it on a Christmas card too!!
Post a Comment