Monday, December 7, 2009

First Snow



We got snow today! It wasn't much so I didn't have to shovel. The kids had fun putting all their snow gear on and playing outside. It's supposed to snow 9-12 inches the next 2 days. Normally I would be thrilled, but I'm supposed to fly to Cleveland to house hunt early Wednesday morning. I'm just hoping my flight won't be canceled and that I make it to the airport in one piece.

5 comments:

Catherine Faux said...

Good luck house hunting and getting the the airport. It always makes me nervous to drive in a snowstorm.

Joni said...

We've been getting a little snow here and there, so now it's pilling up...maybe that's what it will do for you and you can still have a nice trip to Cleveland.
I can't believe how many times you have moved since you were married. I told Steve that we can only move one more time...I can't handle the packing and everything. You are so good!

Robyn said...

I hope you make it! I'm a little worried about all the snow, too...but I only have to worry about taking a final, not about a flight. And I really want you to get that gorgeous house! (or any other equally pretty one, so you can stop moving and stay in a house you really like and I can come visit)

Megan said...

Hopefully your flight isn't cancelled. My mom was supposed to come in tonight and it got changed to Thursday. I love snow but sometimes it just messes with plans way too much!!

Becca Jane said...

Haha, I'm the opposite....I never worry about the drive to the airport, I freak out about the flight itself, haha!
Glad you made it safely!