
We got a cat! Buttons. We rescued her. She was abandoned by her previous owner a few weeks ago. A family we know from church live next door to the cat and have been feeding her. But they already have 2 cats so they weren't going to adopt her. Meanwhile we were thinking of getting a kitten and heard about this cat. And a week later, here she is. We stopped by the vet on the way home from picking her up and she got a clean bill of health. She was freaking out in the car and my kids were freaking out right along with her! We all survived. Now she's resting peacefully upstairs. She seems like a really sweet cat. Very friendly and calm. The vet and vet assistant both commented on what a good cat she is. They estimated that she's about 2-3 years old.
11 comments:
You're so lucky!
Awww. I LOVE HER!! Your kids are going to have a blast with her, is she friendly? Hopefully she's not a Herbie/Tory repeat!!
Congrats on the new addition!
Wa-ha! Just wait till you have nine like we did! LOL! I bet the kids will love having a cat. Mine do. I hope yours is really nice & realizes that the reason he's here is to entertain the kids!
Great place to take a nap!! Glad you took it & not me...I do NOT need any more pets!
Very cool. Our cat came to us...started hanging around, figured her owners dumped her becaue she is so good. It's nice when they are so good! Have fun!
My kids are excited to see her! I'll have to find a time to come visit...
I have never seen a kitty snuggle up in their litter box! Hopefully that was before she put it to good use! What a lucky kitty to get to live with you!
Wow - I'm speechless :-). My boys will love playing with her when we visit. - Jennie
So I finally read it! I just love cats! I hope to have one someday. Buttons is a cute name and she looks very cute too.
Your a saint for taking in "Buttons". Trust me, I've seen worse. At least she's not crazy and totally hides away. You can always get another!!
Post a Comment