Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Little Man is 3

Isaac has never celebrated his actual birthday at our house. His first 2 birthdays we were in Utah and this year we were in Massachusetts. We saved his presents for when we got home. He got a basketball hoop, a bubble blowing (sort of) lawnmower and sand toys. He was pretty excited about everything. I didn't make any plans for a fancy cake but Jonathan and Natalie crafted a cowboy hat in honor of Woody. Isaac managed to blow out one of the candles on his own this time.
We love Isaac so much. He is so funny, smart, kind, crazy, loud, etc. Things about Isaac:
1. He loves to ask for "apple juice in a bottle" (sippy cup),
2. His favorite things to play with are cars, trucks, airplanes, trains, dinosaurs and his sisters.
3. He sucks his fingers and is attached to several different fleece blankets.
4. He always wants to say the prayer (Heavenly Father, thank thee for this day, please bless it, name of Jesus Christ amen).
5. He loves nursery.
6. His favorite song is Celebration (his sisters taught him to sing: "Celebration time, c'mon, it's cute King Isaac").
7. He still talks about Waldameer.
8. He loves to go places with his dad.
9. He says "o-tay" but if you say "o-tay" back he gets mad until you say "o-kay".
10. He says "yay!" if you point out an airplane, train, truck, etc. while driving.
11. He can unlock doors--he'll hunt around the house to find something to unlock a door with.
12. I love the way he says his r's. Road, broken, Rosie, etc.
I'll add to this as I think of stuff.

2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

I can't wait to show Cam these pictures in the morning! These two boys NEED to hang out!!!

So I'm requesting that you do a post about your house....like a tour of what it looks like! I want to see...

Lindsay Z said...

CUTE! I like his prayers...