Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Jonathan and I celebrated our 12th anniversary on Friday the 13th! 3 teenage girls babysat our rugrats. We went to....Columbus, Ohio. Exciting, I know. We had dinner at Red Lobster. We love the cheese biscuits there. We went to the temple. It was the first time I saw one of the "small" temples. It was small! But it got the job done. We slept in until 9:00. That was probably my favorite part! Isaac's been waking us up at 6:00 lately and once school starts up, we'll have to get up then anyway. We had a yummy breakfast at the Waffle House. Then we did some shopping. We watched Salt. I really liked it--it definitely needs a sequel. We got milkshakes and then we drove home. We had dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant in Madison. A fun getaway!!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Congrats!! The girls didn't have one problem...except between themselves!

Becca Jane said...

That does sound heavenly! I want a milkshake. Now I really can't wait for our getaway next week! Did you take pictures?

Robyn said...

I'm glad you guys had some time to celebrate! Its so nice to have some time without feeling rushed.

Nancy said...

Has it been that long? It seems shorter, but then again, I feel I've known you forever. You have enriched my life.

Anonymous said...

sounds great!
Nick

Keri said...

Wow...sounds like a great get-a-way! Congratulations on 12 years! P.S. I've been wondering about Salt...we'll have to go see it.