Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Cookies

Here's one of those things that I sort of dread, but I just have to do it and be done with it: decorating sugar cookies. The dough was so sticky and Jonathan and I had a hard time rolling and cutting the cookies. But we eventually came up with a pretty good system and got it to work. So in the end, it wasn't so bad. Needless to say, the kids had a blast. And I'm glad I remembered to take pictures--or this may not have made it onto the blog (which is my excuse for being an absent blogger lately--no pictures!).

Our plate of "presentables" for the Ward Christmas Party


2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

The top pic is a cute one of all of your kids!! I haven't done any baking this season, except for pumpkin cookies for me! :) I'm lazy.

Nancy said...

This is where the cookie press may be a strong weapon of defense. All those cutouts sort of decorate the cookie before it cooks.