Saturday, December 3, 2011

Belated Slumber Party

Natalie had a slumber party for her birthday. It was a few weeks late--October, November and December are busy! And extra busy when your husband works in a different state and consistently travels to foreign countries. So that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. She invited 7 delightful (and loud) girls over and they had an absolute blast. They ate, played games, watched movies, talked, and laughed. Jonathan and I were actually kind of dreading the party, but knew we just had to do it and be done with it. But it wasn't bad at all.
Back: Abby  Middle: Kitty, Brianna, Clara, Sydnee, Natalie, Faith  Front: Hannah

3 comments:

Catherine Faux said...

I had so many sleepovers growing up and thought it was no big deal, but now that I am a parent, I am very impressed that you were able to have all those girls over. I would worry about going crazy!

Robyn said...

Hannah will be jealous. Christian is firmly so-sleepover (because he has too many memories of misbehaving at his own sleepovers).

Nancy said...

Fun! Where is Jonathan going? How long is he usually gone?