Karen and Isaac started Taekwondo at the beginning of November. They got a free month trial (with a free uniform) in their trick-or-treat buckets. Isaac retired after a couple of weeks (I'm glad it was free!) but Karen loves it and is sticking with it. She spends a lot of time with me in the car running Natalie and Megan to their activities so I'm happy she's found something for her. She has earned 6 stripes on her white belt and she is testing for her orange belt soon.
5 comments:
We sure miss you guys! If you go private let me know... I will still follow!!!
Karen rocks. Megan and Natalie better not mess with her!
Yeah, nobody comments on mine anymore either. I might go private in 2012, we'll see. That's cool that Karen found a fun hobby in her Halloween bucket!! Maybe she'll want to play Power Rangers with Cam next summer.
I'm impressed.
Little KK goes kick-kick!!
Post a Comment