My friend Jessie offered to make gingerbread houses for our play group and then we could all come and decorate them. Since trying to put a gingerbread house together kind of makes me crazy, I jumped at the opportunity to decorate a house without having to make one. I learned her secret though and may attempt to make one again someday--white chocolate. It's less sticky and hardens quickly. Brilliant. We used it to stick the candy on too. I'm not sure who had more fun decorating--Isaac or me.
Isaac had most of the ideas. He wanted to put the jolly ranchers along the edge of the roof to look like Christmas lights. He also designed the rainbow walkway up to the front door. I will take credit for the cute M&M wreath though.
It was a really fun play group!
1 comment:
Cute and tasty! I want to come to your playgroup next time.
Post a Comment